Сиб Леди.ру Женский авто форум сибирские автоледи за рулем.

Забыли пароль?
Горячий поиск: Активность Друзья Деньги
Читали: 326|Ответ: 1
Печать Назад Вперед

Urwerk UR-100V Time and Culture

[Скопировать ссылку]

Темы

Посты

Баланс

Новичок

Баланс

Зарегистрируйтесь сейчас! Заведите новых друзей и воспользуйтесь дополнительными функциями.

Для просмотра Вам необходимо авторизоваться.
Если Вы еще не зарегистрированы, перейдите по ссылке: Регистрация.

x
URWERK is studying the culture and also perception connected with timekeeping from the ages with a brand new series centered around it has the 100V.

The 1st watch inside UR-100V Time and Culture sequence is imprinted with the explications of the “Sun Stone” identified as one of the “most emblematic operates of Aztec art” which usually dates coming from 1479 and is also housed during the National Anthropology Museum on Mexico Metropolis.

The design shows the Aztec Calendar, together with the third round representing the particular 20 days of the calendar month, the fourth typically the 260 times of the year.

“This line is around history, ethnicities, our spot beneath the superstars, the research along with observations which were conducted around the globe using the very same sky previously mentioned our mind as a way to obtain knowledge. Me always intrigued to see the particular unique correction, made 1000s of kilometers out, have offered birth with a universal vocabulary, that of time”, says URWERK co-founder Frank Frei. “We are as a result literally getting treated to the journey by means of space-time. And materialize this kind of journey, often the UR-100V Some Culture, merging indications portrayed in minutes in addition to kilometres, became the ideal car. ”

The particular engraving will be carried out by using a milling used vinyl cutter with a level measuring merely 0.05mm, while the form lines in the motif are usually satin-brushed along with the troughs will be micro-sandblasted to spotlight the reduction of the engraving.
Jacob Co Flight of CR7 Baguette Replica
https://www.perfectchrono.ru
https://www.fashionreviewprice.com
https://www.perfectchrono.co
Rolex Yellow Gold Submariner Date Replica
Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime 6300 Replica

Singapore-based enjoy journalist Tu Jia Xian, better called SJX, acknowledged URWERK along with the idea for that series several years ago.

I enjoyed story lessons from school, most of the track record taught for UK educational institutions revolves around The united kingdom. So , honestly, that is the Journal and the Celts, the Saxons and the Gary Invasion, and also the likes with Henry VIII. Of course , Universe War One particular and Earth War A couple of also acquired extensive insurance coverage. The likes of old civilizations including the Greeks, the exact Aztecs, as well as Mayans, yet , were kept entirely untapped. Thankfully I had developed my trustworthy Horrible Backgrounds books to protect that portion. Now that our beloved URWERK has introduced the fresh and amazing UR-100V As well as Culture My partner and i, I'm sense ready to dance into “The Angry Aztecs” all over again!

Honestly, that is right, the very UR-100V A moment Culture I just is motivated by Aztec culture. It might be supposedly to some extent based on a thought from our family members and friends over at SJX Watches. SJX suggested incorporating an extra shape to the UR-100 by concluding the top just as the first release of the UR-103. It is not, nonetheless, a effort with SJX.

Upon a current visit to the revolutionary URWERK sartoria in Geneva (in precisely what is supposedly the main oldest developing in the metropolis! ), the brand name told me more the Time plus Culture series. But we need to start on the very beginning. Because you can or may not realize, the UR-100V received a inspiration from an old timepiece. In fact , the first concept of the satellite several hours complication has been inspired simply by an old alarm clock too. Oddly enough, these timepieces now stay in the URWERK atelier, and even URWERK co-founder Felix Baumgartner's father, Geri, restored these both. To help you see there are a solid expressive connection in this article. The clock this inspired the actual UR-100V, however , doesn't explain to the time… I know, just how weird! following some specific research, Geri Baumgartner proved helpful it out. He or she established the clock actions the distance visited through room by a person standing on the particular equator.

Im not gonna try and reveal the concept in too much detail. Honestly, it may be more complicated as compared to my mind is designed for. But , our families and friends at Quill & Protect have a somewhat excellent content that helps discuss it in more detail, thus I'd advise checking of which out here.

Темы

Посты

Баланс

Завсегдатай

Баланс

Волга

Первый
Добавлено: 3-12-2022 17:20:34 | Сообщения автора
Start   ieltsing for exam.

Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизоваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Возможно, Вам будет интересно следующее:
Полезные статьи
Осторожно "письма счастья" от налоговой !
Осторожно "письма счастья" от налоговой !
Раз в год, иногда реже, каждому автовладельц
Обман на сайтах с вакансиями (актеры массовки).
Обман на сайтах с вакансиями (актеры массовки).
В данный момент времени, по сайтам с поиском
Мошенник “развел” чиновника на 470.000р
Мошенник “развел” чиновника на 470.000р
Для начала предыстория. Одним прекрасным дн

Черный список|Мобильная версия|Архив|SibLedy.ru  

GMT+6, 26-4-2024 11:12 , Processed in 0.065351 second(s), 34 queries .